Thursday, September 27, 2007

Ginger Root

So my throat is killing me. I spend four ours a day speaking at the top of my voice, I'm living in the most polluted city on earth, and I've got a cold. My throat hurts. First thing in the morning is the worst. Either that or the moment in class when my voice just suddenly gives out and I'm speaking in a little mouse squeak for the next few minutes. Thankfully, food is cheap here and lemons are available. I've been living on a stead diet of tea with ginger, honey, and lemon.

that thermal coffee mug with the lid that actually seals is quite possible the most useful thing I brought with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please get well & treat your voice carefully-- I wish you would get some speaking lessons& maybe see an accapucturist (sp?.)for your giant tonsils!

Old Posts