Monday, October 22, 2007

and we're back

so I'm going to dump some stuff here, not having a lot of time this morning but feeling guilty about not updating.

I'm getting my teeth fixed, a process both easy and affordable as long as I arrive with a chinese guide and translator.


video

Also I have some videos where I am snarky

video
not that, with bridgework and crowns going in, I'll ever chew gum again...

video

That GoldenEye thing was all for you, Zach. You're probably the last of my friends with a clear memory of a close render distance.

2 comments:

zacharyr said...

beijing, world's largest wunderkammer? love it.

Anonymous said...

Well, I don't understand wunderkammer or golden eye-- but it sure is smoggy there!
That isn't your balcony at home is it?
Why don't you ever answer questions in the comments???

Old Posts